Thursday, February 19, 2009

The DoDo and the Italian chicken sandwich.

Taken.

Snowbird and fresh powder snow, all. day. long.

Home-cooked meals with wine and fine conversation.

Max Payne, or 15 minutes of Max Payne before skied out eyes faded to sleep.

Park City ski resort and blue skies.

Salt Lake City Country Club.

Not sharing my meatloaf.

Grandpa and Grandma Mangum-Anderson.

Max Payne, Baby Mama.

Confessions of a Shopaholic, Twilight.

Seeing me "in action" at work.

Alta Club dinner with old time friend Dr. Rich, french fries, and lycopene.

Clothes hamper = picnic table.

Lazy.

Lazier.

Laziest.

Happy tears.


This past week, Salt Lake City sure has treated me well....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good week. You deserve it! It's those good times that will make the tough times worth it.

Anonymous said...

your not as great as you think you are

Anonymous said...

Em, I'm going to have to agree with the above comment to a certain degree. You're not great, you're AMAZING! You have made a huge impact on RMAP. You will go so far with your hard work and ambition to learn new things. I'm so glad you chose to come back to RMAP and take on a huge role here. You bring so much to the team and I'm so grateful that I get to work with a great person who I call my friend.

Loves Car