- Studying on the airplane without any sensation of motion sickness (a definite FIRST).
- Connecting in Oakland for the journey down to La-La land and forgetting my usual frustration of airline proclaimed "nonstop" flights due to the beautiful greenery and red tiled roofing.
- Hour(+) nap on Huntington Beach, baking in the sun.
- Jessica's "hypoglycemic" episodes
- Swollen eyes in the morning from sunburn on the eyelids. (ice packs to defer the damage).
- Proclaimed as the University of Utah basketball team in Sharkeez bar, and everyone believing it. With four 5'10"(+) women in the company, who wouldn't?
- Jogging RIGHT next to the ocean.
- Old geezers. Everywhere. Loving us. In turquoise blue Chrysler Sebrings.
- Dairy Queen ice cream cones to allow exchange of dolla' bills for quarters, to feed 10mins=25cent parking meters.
- BYU Men's Volleyball vs. Pepperdine for NCAA Final Four qualification.
- BYU Men's Volleyball players.
- Gorgeous sunsets. With BYU Men's Volleyball players.
- Dancing with Julie, in african drum-beat fashion.
- Purchasing a $6 gumball bag. And not thinking twice about it.
- Sunburns and tan lines.
- Best friends.
Secret of Life #2. Southwest Airlines.
Your tight airplane seating quarters, measley peanut bag snacks, and seating me last due to a Rapid Rewards 'free flight' voucher redemption is completely counteracted by cheap flights and extra money in my pocket to make my beach vacays possible. Thank you. I hope to see you again very soon. What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend?
Secret of Life #3. Foreign Relations.
I have none. But greatly appreciate the fact that a patient AND a respiratory therapist think I do. Don't let the newly darkened skin and supposed 'foreign accent' fool you. I am still caucasian. And still from Idaho.