Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hot Hot Heat

So I just nearly blogged about the nude dream I had Monday. As a matter of fact, I had written an entire paragraph... and then used my better judgement. And no, it was not that kind of nude dream.


So then I looked around at my desk. Lemonade 10cal Vitamin Water bottle sitting within reach. A couple patient charts needing post-op phone calls. A somewhat gloomy sky outside. Already went for a run this morning beneath that gloomy sky. And Fleetwood Mac-"Landslide", keeping me company via Pandora.


I lead a simple life.


but if I have to censor my blog because of exciting birthday suit REM, then that simple life certainly has it's fire.


And boy, do I love those moments of fire....


{PS. This is my 111th post. Make a wish everybody.}

2 comments:

John and Julie Kupper said...

I made a wish :)
I had a pretty crazy dream last night as well.... I swam to Europe from NYC coast??? I held on to a motorized purple balloon...I wore a backpack and remember pulling out my ipod player to listen to music while I danced on top of the purple balloon on my way to Europe.... weird! LOL

Abigail Mangum said...

I made my wish! :D
You've been posting a lot lately. I'm becoming the lazy self I was last summer when I didn't post ONCE in June.

P.S. Today was Idaho History Day! I dressed up as a golfer. Blake, a boy named Jake, and I were the only ones who wore costumes related to my report, and mine was Sun Valley. Everyone else was in old pioneer clothes. It was FUN!