Thursday, May 21, 2009

Repentant

You know how I was whining pretty shamelessly in my last entry? About sleep, or lack thereof?

I now take full responsibility for my heavy eyelids post Thursday 7am wake up call. Because when I am out til the wee hours of the morning to see the midnight premiere of Terminator Salvation, I only have myself to blame.

And/or Grant.

But it. was. AWESOME!

I will need to see it again to prove I wasn't suffering from 1am delirium, when you think even Twilight should win an Oscar. Oh wait....

With a back to back, double header, Star Trek to Terminator, I definitely got my much needed flick fix.

And oh yeah, Angels and Demons is a great pick, too.

1 comment:

Abigail Mangum said...

Wow, you must have seen a lot of movies!

We saw Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian on Friday night; it was cool, but there were corny parts to it. It wasn't as cool as I'd expected. I think the first one is better.

We're planning on seeing Star Trek soon!