Tuesday, May 13, 2008

P.S. I Love You


Secret of Life #1. Late night chick flicks.

You are the greatest post finals, during my last night at home, when alone with my mother, and when such a broad range of emotions are running through my head. All I know is this: The movie, P.S. I Love You, is incredible. Heavy subject matter, but created in such a romantic and hopeful light. Only reinforced my faith in eternal families. And perhaps my hot, hot crush on Gerard Butler.


P.S. Goodbye Boise. Helloooooo SLC!

2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Hmmmm..good to know. I hadn't heard anything about this movie yet.

Abigail Mangum said...

Meredith, I never got to say good-bye to you! Bye-bye, my dear sister! I do remember getting a drink of water in the kitchen with the movie P.S. I Love You playing. I miss you, please visit!