Sunday, March 29, 2009

Benedith

Tonight I made great use of my time...

...and took Facebook's "Who Would Be Your Celebrity Boyfriend?" Quiz, of course!

If only I had planned ahead and placed it on my To-Do list, then I could have at least checked something off. But alas, the winner is....


Would I be totally lame if I took it again, changed a couple answers, just to see who else I would pull? Like, Robert Pattinson? Cuz I did. Only to find I got Ben Affleck, again. Must be fate.


P.S.- Is anyone else convinced Robert Pattinson is the most adorable creature alive? I thought I already knew this, but his audio commentary during Twilight on the DVD absolutely sealed the deal. Now all I have to do is fly to Vancouver, sneak onto the New Moon film set, give him one good look at me in my navy blue scrubs, and he'll be sold.

Mobert, ya'll. Mobert.

2 comments:

Abigail Mangum said...

Wow, quite the celebrity boyfriend, although I have no idea who Ben Affleck is. It was great seeing you during Spring Break! Love you!

Abigail Mangum said...

Hi, Meredith. I accidentally wrote my comment on the wrong post! So, here goes again.

I'm sorry I forgot to put work and lunch with you on my post. So many things happened!

I DO love you, and I DO miss you.