Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sir Johnny O.

So my secret life is out of the bag. I am a Nurse by education, profession, and natural instinction; but I have been fortunate enough to dabble in the world of modeling. It's nice to be in Utah where it is not required to be a size double zero. I can have my cake and eat it, too! Pun intended.

I recently had an opportunity to shoot with the famous Johnny Olsen from L.A. who was in town for business. He is witty, has uber amounts of personality, and made me feel very relaxed. He is fantastic. He uses natural light, sans man-made camera flashes, and certainly has a knack for capturing the sunlight magically.

Here is a taste of his work:



7 comments:

carley said...

What a lucky guy. Gorgeous model ready to capture the radiate Salt Lake sunlight. And no surprise, you did it beautifully!

Amy said...

Okay, you know you are an absolute HOTTIE! I love the pics, but he couldn't go wrong, you look great.

John and Julie Kupper said...

OH MY HEAVENS TO BETSIE..... HOLY SMOKES YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS. My absolute favorite one is the second picture you posted. stunning. what a hot model you are. So proud of my friend... gosh I could go on forever.

Diana Hulme said...

So pretty! :) You look beautiful. You're right - he captures the light so well! I want to do a photoshoot with you...

Molly Marisa said...

dito to all the above comments! Stunning Mer! Do you go through an agent or how in the world do you go from basically pro athlete :) to model? Simply stunning!

Abigail Mangum said...

Wow! That's cool how you get to model. The hitch hiking picture is funny but is really AWESOME! Keep on modeling!!!

kimmy girl said...

beauty girl!