Monday, March 15, 2010

Ghrelin's Hayday

My order of Girl Scout cookies arrived at the office today.
And I already ate 5 Tagalongs. More than double the serving size. Planning to go for a run anyway today... so I guess I will eat 5 more.

For posterity sake, when I am 90 years old and decrepit and the Girl Scout cookies are the size of Big Macs, I will want to look back and show my grandchildren the definition of inflation.
Hence, here are some of my personal fatty, sugary favorites...


It's just too bad that as the recognizable boxes were delivered to my office, a class full of potential weight loss surgery patients saw them plopped onto my desk.

My credibility may have been totally lost, but at least my stomach remained loyal.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hey Meredith!
Okay, It's me, Maddie! And I sell girl scout cookies.
And the ones that are your favorites, are the most popular! I love the thin mints; Amazing!

-Maddie


P.S. Still on team Jacob!