Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shopping Bill of Rights

I consider myself to be a fantastic bargain shopper, rarely purchasing anything full price. And I know my mom would agree. (I had to add that in just so you wouldn't think such self-flattery was ill-conceived).

Well, on Saturday at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I fell in love...
with these Betsey Johnson's....






And of course, they were on sale!
As all you women know, when you experience love at first sight while shopping, there is absolutely no other choice but to buy it.
Or is that just my rule?

2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

yes, definitely! when you experience shopper's love at first sight, it almost always means it's something you'll wear over & over again, so i think you really have no choice but to succumb.

:)

Ashley said...

Hahahaha! Well, I'm guessing the $$$ for it was say, oh, $500 maybe? :) Don't break your ankle in Vegas!
(they look like club shoes)