Friday, August 15, 2008

Whoever said...

back to school shopping no longer applied after graduation from high school is operating under a severe falsehood, especially when living in Salt Lake City. Yes, it is true when my family first moved to Boise, my mother was shocked (and rightfully so) to learn a mall did not exist in the City of Trees. Boise has come a loooong way, and actually has come into it's own in the shopping department. However, there are a few favorites that are still absent in Boise and, of course, I had to make a quick stop here in SLC before going back to Boise. And school is right around the corner- I sure have come a long way from the days of leggings, baggy sweaters and sneakers.

J. Crew had to offer this fabulous khaki twill two-button blazer. On Sale (which is always a given for me), for $30. My thoughts: this fantastic jacket, with navy cotton sailor pants, paired with a white collared shirt, and accented with a beige cotton scarf hanging loose around my neck. What do ya think?

Next stop: Park City outlets on Saturday afternoon with girlfriends. GAP and Ralph Lauren get ready for LOTS of folding and re-folding.

No comments: