Thursday, January 8, 2009

Adult Size

Intentionally put the PrintMaster designed sign above the TV; so when the party comes to enjoy the National Championship over pizza and cake, we can all be reminded of the real reason to celebrate. (Boy, I am getting rather crafty these days. Not sure what this means..!)

Eighteen years ago, today, my younger brother, Madison, was born into this world. And with him he not only brought chubby cheeks and blond hair, but a mild temperament, a care free smile, and an easy-going approach to everything and everyone he encounters.
Though his hair has darkened to a sandy brown, and his round face has thinned, and now adorns the top of his 3% body fat dimensions, his lovable personality has not changed. He may rip and roar down a ski hill while mid run pulling a 360 degree turn tailgrab, and he may unintentionally stick his tongue out (Michael Jordan style) whenever his aggressive veracity on a sport court flares, but to me...
He is my "little" brother, who is always willing to give me a smile and to laugh at my silly jokes. We have so much fun together, and we both understand one another, especially when words are not even expressed.
Happy Birthday, Maddog!!!
I love you, and I will miss you...

Because...

January 14th is the official START-WORK day in Salt Lake! I am so excited to rejoin my family at Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians in less than a week!
However...

I am feeling rather nostalgic as I prepare to leave home. I do love Boise.

But loyalty and $$$ are such convincing lures...

No comments: