Friday, September 26, 2008

Better Late than Never...or not?

Secret of Life #1. Online Shopping.

Or perhaps this would be more appropriately tagged with my other expert Secret of Depleting One's Bank Account. For some reason I just discovered the beauty of e-shopping. Where have I been? Was I so stuck in my archaic ways by still frequenting actual stores to buy new apparel, I didn't realize I was the only customer? Seriously. My latest ah-ha(!) has not only brought my weakness to my bedroom and discarded the (my?) No-PJ's shopping cardinal rule, but has created an all too easy escape from doing what I should be doing (i.e. homework? Cleaning my bathroom? Reading my scriptures?). Yikes; time to re-balance.


But in the meantime, I will enjoy these... (At $9.20, on clearance, who wouldn't?)


And this... (when the sun's warm rays decide winter has had it's fair run)

{Side Note: Per my previous post, we all now know this swimsuit will look a bit different on me. Ah, the one perk of my obligatory blessing/curse upper-half; we can get away with so much more.}

PS- Marathon is nearly one week away. Starting to get nervous. As I strive to join the ranks of a '26.2 miler,' any advice?

2 comments:

Nellie said...

I think you should wear the two things together while e-shopping! HOT

Anonymous said...

While your shopping online, could you find me a fridge, and washer (front loading of course)/dryer...