Thursday, October 23, 2008

Future Forecast

Big day tomorrow. BIG. Timberline's shot to win a bid to the State football play-offs; their destiny is in their own hands.

Haircut (just a trim, really, as my patience is still persevering in growing the locks out) with a new stylist, referred to by my mother.

And apparently my good girl ways have somehow allowed for a criminal background to creep in- and I gotta go set the record straight. Details to follow.

Let the Scales of Justice prevail, in all aforementioned accounts.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Merideth! Hey friend! It's nice to know that someone is reading my blog besides me! Thanks for the advice. So I had heard about the sun and caffeine. I was drinking caffeine (diet soda) before I started having migraines so I didn't think that would be my trigger. Do you suggest I quit now? I was thinking that if I quit now I would just have added withdrawl headaches on top of my migraines--advice please!!!

Kylee

John and Julie Kupper said...

Criminal??? do tell. And I'm excited to hangout with you this weekend, BRING A HALLOWEEN COSTUME so we can go dancing :)