Saturday, November 22, 2008

Committed

So maybe, just maybe, I loved seeing the movie, Twilight, Friday night.

And maybe... just maybe, I loved it so much I went to see it again, today.

And furthermore, my two younger brothers definitely wanted to see it with me, too. There are zero maybes in that claim.

So in a very short span of sixteen hours...
  • I have had five of those to stare at Rob Pattinson on the big screen, and talk cinematic-shop with the family members who joined me;
  • two+ hours to cozy up in my pajamas to watch Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire- aka Cedric Diggory, aka Rob Pattinson;
  • eight hours of dream-filled sleep (and did in fact remember the dream) with you know who as the star;
  • and sixty minutes to download the Twilight soundtrack and transfer to my iPod, to then listen in my car while driving to see the movie, again.

I have sold my soul to Twilight.

Or perhaps I should say, traded my soul with Twilight in exchange for the trusting excitement that someday such love and passion for a man, will be my very own.

Until then, my main squeeze Rob will do just fine as proxy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and men get hounded for 1 issue of sports illustrated in feburary... hahaha! Good luck with your obsession, er crush !

Diana Hulme said...

I understand, now that I've partaken. All I can think about is when I can get to the theater again...and how soon I can buy it.
Seriously.

I am re-reading them all. Did you hear that they're for sure doing New Moon? Ahhh...