Monday, November 3, 2008

The Little Witch

Secret of Life #1. Younger siblings through which to live vicariously.

I have so enjoyed re-living high school sports and relishing in the success of my younger brothers on the football field this fall. And the privileges of having a baby sister: Halloween's true spirit is still intact in our family, at least for a few more years. I helped Abigail gussy up for trick-or-treating with her friends, as the rest of us were headed where? Yep. A Timberline football game.

She was not allowed to wear mascara, but I sure had fun curling her blond locks and lining her les yeux with gray eye pencil, so much so that mascara would not have been needed anyway.

Our pretty little witch.

3 comments:

John and Julie Kupper said...

more like hot witch... he is so cute!

heidi said...

Meredith,

This is Heidi Weed in Kansas City. I was just checking the internet to see what I could find out about Tanner and Madison and the football situation in ol' Boise and my google brought me to your blog. Can you believe it!? What a fun way to stumble this afternoon. I love these photos of Abby. She looks so cute . . . not very scary, but really darling. I can't believe she's so grown up. I've looked at your blog enough to know that Timberline qualified to go to state . . . but that's it. Is there any news beyond that? Can't wait to hear. And I also saw your link to Dan and Diana Hulme. Did you know that Dan is my first cousin's son? Now I remember seeing you at the wedding reception. How do you know them? I'm guessing you know Diana. Anyway, what a small world. I will be checking on your blog every so often just to see how you are doing. It's beautiful!

Nellie said...

Far, far too pretty to be a witch. Take off the hat, and she looks like a Clifford woman heading out to church. :)