Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guilt Free. almost.

+


Secret of Life #1. See above.


Mr. Grant Smith (aka Utah's version of Hugh Grant) brought me some tasty car crash recovery 'medicine.' And it has worked wonders. I am actually slowly savoring the delicious frozen delectable right now. Mental image: Me, hair in high ponytail, navy blue knicker-like sweat pants, large gray soccer t-shirt from years ago (who knew I would never 'grow into it'), and a long-handled silver spoon filled with a bite of mango magic, ready to reach my lips and delight my taste buds. C'est la vie...




Secret of Life #2. Midnight Movies.
Especially when the movie is... THE DARK KNIGHT, batman style. With, yet again, Mr. Grant Smith (aka Utah's version of Hugh Grant). Guess that means au revoir to my navy cotton knickers...

1 comment:

Bohlings said...

Hi cute girl!! I hope all is going well after your near death experance? Tell your dad hello! I'll stop in your work and see you next week.