Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Visual Aids

Secret of Life #1. Color.
Finally, some visual aids and life added to this wordy, black print of a blog... even if it requires rolling my car to get it.

Secret of Life #2. A camera.

And having a brother who is optimistic enough (or perhaps suffered a serious head injury during the crash) to find a smile in the midst of an upside down car and a defied death. One witness of the accident spoke to my mother on the phone, "Welp, your son is laughing and smiling; and your daughter is crying." Naturally. I am my mother's daughter after all.

And I have seemed to misplaced my Kodak camera. Such a bummer. If anyone finds one with pictures of a terrified girl ice blocking in Sugarhouse Park... please return to its rightful owner.

1 comment:

Kruger Family Blog said...

I never realized how good looking your car was upside down.. And that girl standing in front of it, who is she? HOT HOT HOT even after rolling many times she still got game! too bad you didn't lose your clothes during the roll that would have been snazzy!