Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Official

Secret of Life #1. Coming of age, officially.
And witnessing friends and family experience it, and come to know the official legality that age twenty one so eagerly offers, as I can certainly proclaim such EXPERIENCED advice on how to 'live it up.' I mean, it still is the running joke at work that I am the bar tramp. Or I guess now such infamy has been replaced with 'rock and ROLL queen,' 'get her an Idaho potato ROLL,' and anything that has some slight reference to rolling (a car). Or officially coming of age within the realm of which I am much less familiar, and yet see such happiness in officially gettin' hitched, as my cousin Casey demonstrated last weekend.

My dear friend (who just happens to be my fabulous cousin) and I celebrating the grand 2-1!


Handsome Clifford/Mangum men at Casey's wedding dinner

(JS Memorial Building, Empire Room)



Secret of Life #2. The word 'official'.


Especially when it is used in the same sentence with job offer post graduation. Yep, it's official folks, I will be a true Salt Laker come January. Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians have got themselves a nurse! And I could not be any more ecstatic. Why am I so blessed?!?!?! (Now I just gotta pass those boards..)

4 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you. I am more excited that we could meet and work together a little bit. You are going to rock the boards and be the best RN.

Bohlings said...

Good old RMAP! You fit right in with the Rmap Family! Aunt Bette and uncle Roger, cousin Craig and our cute sisters Lindsey and Carley! O how i miss them all? Congrats and good luck on the boards!

Bohlings said...

ps whoever your with in that last pic. you look really good with and if your not related to him and hes not married, i think you should date him. just my thoughs!

Anonymous said...

Em, I'm so excited that you decided to join our family! Your a perfect addition to our family and I don't know what we did without you. I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do for the few months your gone :(