Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Movin' on and on..

Secret of Life #1. Chad Call Bleazard.

Home from El Salvador, San Salvador, my junior-high friend reported his two year church mission this last weekend. The differences brought by not only two years time, but by a dedicated, service-oriented, and disciplined LDS mission are quite impressive. Chad is a new man, and it was my absolute pleasure to drive the new ride home to see my dear friend. And in the time of his mission, I became a new woman. It was so neat to be able to discuss and demonstrate our changed selves. Chad, you made my weekend and I am so glad to have you "back" in my life. And thank you for permitting time away from your family to see me. Here's to new maturity levels, commitment to the LDS gospel, making time for friends and rekindling those friendships, and focusing on what is most important in life.

No comments: